Sunday, September 22, 2013

Designs of the Day | Christopher Kane | Bora Asku | Bernard Chandran | Apu Jan

Apu Jan Spring '14
London will be awash in romantic color this coming spring. Lad's looking for ladies long term should arrive at the first warm breeze.


Bernard Chandran Spring '14
Lovely party frocks for lovely girls everywhere.

Bora Asku Spring '14
My favorite collection by Bora Asku of his career. 21st Century country girl chic. Lovely, soft, feminine and owing nothing to the past.




Christopher Kane Spring '14
As much as I am allergic to the anointed in fashion Christopher Kane is a marvelous designer. He's experimental and a destroyer of boundaries. I hope millions of dollars doesn't change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave your thoughts. You will give them to me...Now!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Design Matters

Total Pageviews