Thursday, February 7, 2013

A quick note on my 1st show from NYFW Fall 13

Last night I went to the Suzanne Rae show, http://www.suzannerae.com/. Her work is of the clean, and subtle variety which I always find pleasing. It's for the type of woman who wants to project a strong but very calm feeling. A veteran martial arts master prior to a fight. I think she needs to find a bit stronger of a signature to make her clothes stand out as this aesthetic is always a little crowded with other talented people. Think earlier Araks or Kaelen. Once she finds that, and I believe she will, Suzanne Rae is one to watch and better to wear. Oh and if Suzanne happens to read this, just keep hanging out with the wonderfully infectious Lindsay Degan, pick up a little of what she does and that could very well be the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I crave your thoughts. You will give them to me...Now!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Design Matters

Total Pageviews